Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deal With The Devil...

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate I might be dreaming this but think I read a few years ago that you could use a stick or something to wedge the brake pedal down overnight and it should help push the air out the system - don't know where it would go or whether I dreamt that though!

Don't know if the new IS uses a similar system though or whether you're going to have to fork out and get the system properly bled?

Just thought i wouls add my two pence to this :whistling:

I have dealt with Toyota GT a fair few times and swear by their work, they are a great group of guys and have always helped me and my bro out when we have needed.

My bro's car basically lives at their premisis as its constantly being changed and worked on! When my bro entered TOTB last year the guys drove over 500+ miles to support him and even spent some of the day working on his car and helping him improve his times!

@ Yeldarb, my car is booked in at the end of this month for a service and some work on the exhaust :shifty: So i may see your car there! Hopefully planning on staying there while my car is being done and doing a bit of a diet program on my bro's car!

Jason :P

Don't worry pal that's two of us :lol:

Could really do with getting one before the lads finish my car - in fact will have a look on eBay now as I'm going to be eating beans for the next 8 weeks anyway :lol: Got a bleed valve on there but fancy something a bit more high tech now!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links