Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deal With The Devil...

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea battled through the snow and got there. toyota gt are a bit behind with work due to the weather so it wont be the 2 weeks as expected but as i have said time 's not the main issue the quality of the job is:-)

They quoted 2weeks to do the work?!

yea battled through the snow and got there. toyota gt are a bit behind with work due to the weather so it wont be the 2 weeks as expected but as i have said time 's not the main issue the quality of the job is:-)

They quoted 2weeks to do the work?!

I'm guessing that he means they won't be able to start on it yet due to their backlog ? :unsure:

Engine out is the easy bit mate took us a couple of hours, already test fitted the box measured up for some mods, plan is affoot, its a project that is a little bit strange in that we have lots of options in the making, with all the bits here now we can make best choices for the best fit, I cant wait to drive it, of all the projects we have on the go its this one thats getting my full attention start to finished because I have special interest in this conversion.

Its my own opinion that this conversion will turn the IS into a fantastic car with the engine it deserved instead of the silly beams duffer. We want a fairly quick turn around on this project as it is used as a daily driver, having said that the will be no comprimise with quality so if I need extra time to jump some hurdles I fully intend to take it.

Watch this space

So what sort of turn around are we looking at? the two weeks Yeldarb mentioned?

2 weeks will cover the install of the new engine, ancillaries and time to sort complications we know of, its the complications that we dont yet know about which may delay the project, in additon we have been asked to fit some other items which will add time. So in short I would like it done in a week if possible but we have to be realistic and expect there to be some hurdles to overcome and put in the addional time to sort ( unpaid for) this is a fixed price project. So any delays cost me not the owner.

James

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links