Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Deal With The Devil...

looking good mate, nice to see someone else doing a swap, its SAD but its the only way to go i think if you want good power out of your IS, keep the updates comeing, top job you guys at GT have done take my hat of to you lot.....

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been challenged round the Bedford autodrome by a customer and her fairly standard EVO IV, she has the handling (and has raced round there already...) but mine should have the power so that will be interesting if it ever happens.

As for the pod............ Ready when you are.

Japshow, 21st of June, see you there :lol:

I've done the pod run in mine it's Stock, with my subs & spare in the back. Never really thought about taking it all out lol.. It would prob of been quicker for me to run up the strip I was quite embarassed, but then we had to race proper track cars as it was sooo busy :(

& a big stereo ? :whistling:

Great news it is getting there & nearling completion :)

I am glad your back as that is indeed next on the cards and I will appreciate help. It needed the power first so it will still move properly with an install!!

Great news it actually started now all we need is to kidnap the tuner and lock him in the car until its done :whistling:

Unfortuantly thats the biggest delay on mine as well as he's only really available late in the week and as the cars not finished today it'll have to be late next week, even though car should be mechanically done tuesday.

Stav

Mine will still need the Race Logic T/C putting on etc... I am sure there is still lots to do . I am also assuming the engine will need running in on a mild tune before the power is turned up, although I don't know for sure?

No bonnet closing problems (anymore) and the covers are covering the ECU's and other electrical things, to tidy up the engine bay.

had a chat with James, so long as the tuner does not find any problems I should be able to pick the car up Friday am, so fingers crossed!!

Very easy, Turbo will handle more boost, internals will handle a bit more boost, but putting forged ones in would be a wise move if more BHP is to be on the cards, more power will put the rest of the drive train (gearbox/diff etc) under a lot of stress so for reliability this is it.

for the moment

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links