Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ajusting French Lexus Is200 Headlamps For Uk Driving

MontyW

I have a French Lexus IS 200 and will be driving up to the Uk in a few days. I have to adjust the headlamps for Uk driving. Can anyone tell me how to do this ? Stickers to place on the headlights??

Yes, I your lights will be set to point to the right so you need to change them to point to the left, and I think that the only way to do that is to put some of those stickers on the lenses, I don't think that manual adjustments will doing anything significant on that.

Most car accessory stores have kits that contain stickers that fix on the outside of your headlights to allow driving abroad. In the UK for example Halfords would supply such a kit. I assume there is a French equivalent?

For example this is what we would use to convert our UK headlights so we could drive in France/Europe:

Headlight Converters for Europe

Hope this helps.

Keith

Monty tu trouveras les autocollants dans les stations services du Nord. Je sais que dans les stations de l'A16 notamment celle des 2 caps ils en ont

Oui :whistling: I wish i could speak another language, I feel ashamed when so many other countries can speak & write in english better than I can & I have no idea to do any in a foreign langauge.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links