Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Selling A Blitz R-vit Type 1?

aido

That does look really nice mate, just after the standard B+W or iColor ones for now to get some data out of the car and remove and sell the Defi's - one of these is about as close as I'm going to get a working solution for live data mapping - I've spoken to Fensport and they can get one too me for Tuesday but just trying to see if I can get a second hand one first :)

That does look really nice mate, just after the standard B+W or iColor ones for now to get some data out of the car and remove and sell the Defi's - one of these is about as close as I'm going to get a working solution for live data mapping - I've spoken to Fensport and they can get one too me for Tuesday but just trying to see if I can get a second hand one first :)

if you want to map live get an emanage ultimate and a laptop mine cost me roughly £450 with the map sensor so for the £100 or so extra pounds you'll get a piggyback ecu too

Cheers dude, I think I used a bad choice of words there though with mapping - it's purely so I can just keep an eye on things like the o2 sensor and boost all in one box, hoping to pick one up cheap - I can save £100 new on eBay over Blitz UK so going to have a think on this one!

Cheers dude, I think I used a bad choice of words there though with mapping - it's purely so I can just keep an eye on things like the o2 sensor and boost all in one box, hoping to pick one up cheap - I can save £100 new on eBay over Blitz UK so going to have a think on this one!

Ah you want a gauge i am with you now

I ended up buying an R-VIT i-Color from Japan on eBay at the weekend and it's only arrived this morning - how good is that?!

Thats brillant! :D I have order a few bits from HK recently and they have come in double quick time; items ordered from the UK however; thats another story..... :( STILL WAITING! LOL