Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Mod Next?

Asi

hi there,

which mod should i do to the car....i have got a blueflame exhasut and prolex induction kit. i just ordered c1 anti roll bars.

the exterior of the car is perfect it has the tte kit and buying alloys soon.

so what mod next????

manifold or what? lol

hope someone can suggest something

thanks

yeh its lowered. the car is going for mot next month and its 100k on the clock so might get coils then.

wozza really want a ice install but dont know where to start any help???

what about a manifold from prolex. what diff would that make? and would i make a difference to noise of the exhaust?

thanks

Fog brake conversion? simple mod to do but looks good and heres the instructions on how to do it, Click Me!!

For a big ice install, Wozza's your man for info on that or have a read of his great ice thread for some ideas Click me again!!!

Have you painted your brake calipers? another simple mod to tidy up the calipers using hammerite smooth or a caliper kit?

Then apply a set of Lexus caliper stickers available Here!!!

:D

Fog brake conversion? simple mod to do but looks good and heres the instructions on how to do it, Click Me!!

For a big ice install, Wozza's your man for info on that or have a read of his great ice thread for some ideas Click me again!!!

Have you painted your brake calipers? another simple mod to tidy up the calipers using hammerite smooth or a caliper kit?

Then apply a set of Lexus caliper stickers available Here!!!

:D

thanks mate.

i would love a big ice install but i dont know where to start from because i have the sat nav in the lexus and dont want to lose the function of that

thanks

Change the discs for grooved/slotted along with caliper paint will look nice and improve the braking as well as looks of the car

the brakes discs and pads were recently fitted. well 1 month back so going to give that a miss for now.