Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Here Running Hsd Coilovers?

aido

Just wondered if anyone here was running HSD coilovers and if so what are they like?

Have been keeping my eye out for a set of Tein CS or Flex and see that HSD now have the Smoothie in addition to the HR series :)

Alright Glocken :D Yeah seen them over on Driftworks and Club Aristo so wondered if you'd try them :)

They're a really good price too considering the rave reviews they get!

• 2 weeks later...
you have Pm bitch

PMSL oh the shame of it!

You can't call me a bitch till you get your wallet opened and get those beers in anyway :P

Depending on funds I might just have to order a set - going to drop Phil a message I think, might have a head down to see if I can get a run in one with them fitted to see what the ride before I commit!

Aido, if its any help I have my standard Aristo suspension available for you to buy if you want as a stop gap? My car has only done 70K from new so all shocks and springs seem in good nick. :)

I have heard that HSD are pretty good too.

That could be a winner mate, will have a word with you tomorrow - I've just thought of something that could be causing the noises I'm hearing so need to rule that out otherwise it could be embarrassing :lol:

Realised I'd not fastened down the DVB tuner on top of the satnav and got a really bad feeling the banging I was hearing going over bumps was metal on metal which is those bouncing on top of each other :o D'oh :D

Hey dude it looks much better now, I ripped all the old aerial out so it's much tidier in there now!

I bought some of that velcro tape from Halfords the other day so gonna use that for attaching the box ontop of the satnav unit and then going to use it for attaching the R-VIT to the dash - just been too bloody cold today to go out and do it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just updating another old thread in case anyone is ever looking for some feedback on these and comes across this - I've now got the HSD HR's on and they're mega :)