Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello, New Altezza Owner Here...

Cosmo

Hi there, I'm David and I'm 36 years old. New to Altezzas but not new to imports having owned two MR2 turbos for several years.

This is the new car, picked it up last week, some pics that the dealer took haven't had a chance to take my own yet...

altezzasilver2ii2.jpg

altezzasilver3vt1.jpg

altezzasilver12pg5.jpg

...it's an RS200 auto. A couple of things I need to sort out at the moment are removing the company graphics of the sideskirts, get a decent alarm fitted, replace the stock CD player (Err3 strikes again!) and somehow switch the damn satnav off :rolleyes:

Future plans revolve around sharpening up the handling a bit. The car's on lowering springs at the moment but would like to put a set of Tein Super Streets and EDFC on and a set of anti-roll bars - used to have TRD ones on the MR2.

Then change the wheels and exhaust (HKS Silent I was thinking). Depends on finances though.

A couple of pics of the old motor before I sold her :crybaby:

mr2005ay7.jpg

mr2007ce4.jpg

engineoutsideannsvq7.jpg

dsc0456nq4.jpg

Anyway, just thought I say hello :D

Welcome to the club matey :D Looks like a nice tezza you have there and nice Mr2 you had aswell by the look of it :D

Yeah she was a good 'un. Sorry to see her go but I needed something a bit more practical, won't miss the occassional roof leak though ;)

Liking the tezza a lot so far :D

Have you tried unplugging the sat nav in the boot matey? the main drive is on the right hand side under the carpet if its in the same place as my is200 navi? :)

Should be in the same place...I'm guessing it would be a straight swap for an IS200 navi?

• 2 weeks later...
coollogo_com_7874286.gif

welcome mate!!! you'll find lots of good peeps on here wanting to help if you run in too any probs!!!

i had a mr2 aswell!!!!amazin car but same as you had to get something more practical aswell!! i swear their was a tear in my eye when i sold it :crybaby: the worst was yet too come drivin home two days later i saw the back of my old car parked up lookin all shiney got along side it to find he had been showing off trying to slide it round a corner lost it and hit a telegraph pole!!! :crybaby::crybaby: he hit it so hard the t-bar shattered!!!