Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres

dazz32

Well its time to get some new rubber for my car....been looking at the TOYO T1-R...has anyone else used these for there IS200 and can you give me any feed back as to if they are any good..? any advise would be good ...or any other tyres which might be considered....?

(TYRE SIZE ) 225/40/"18"

Thanx ...Dazz :D

Yeah heard good things about them just wanted peoples opinion on them....let me know what they are like if you beat me to it stav.. :D

I had toyo's on the GS and i personally thought they were great. Wouldn't hesitate to buy some for the aristo either i just fancy a set of the road legal semi slicks R333s ?

Yeah heard good things about them just wanted peoples opinion on them....let me know what they are like if you beat me to it stav.. :D

I had toyo's on the GS and i personally thought they were great. Wouldn't hesitate to buy some for the aristo either i just fancy a set of the road legal semi slicks R333s ?

Arent they R888's?

Heard good things about them just wanted peoples opinion on them....let me know what they are like if you beat me to it stav..

I've got Toyo Proxes 4 on my IS 200, they're allegedly an improvement on the T1-R's. Must say they're excellent, low road noise and grippy wet & dry.

Must admit all the reviews are good of the Toyo`s ( but on other makes of car ) have looked at DUNLOP sport maxx ( japan ) ( currently on the rear )and Michellin or FALKEN 452`s....to many to choose from... :duh: :lol:

Also does anyone know if the Toyo T1R have rim protection on them..? most of the websites dont say.. :unsure:

Arent they R888's?

Could well be i was looking at the sticker from an angle :whistling:

I knew what i meant :blush:

T1-r's do not have rim protection. They are superb and a vast improvement over Bridgstones. The only critisism I've heard is that the sidewalls are too soft for heavy cars and that Falken 452's are stiffer. Budjet tyres are worth a visit for Toyos but watch out for cross selling of servicing etc.

I've got the Toyo Proex T1-S tyres fitted all around my Is200, they seem to handle and grip the road quite well, haven't really lost grip yet under hard cornering. What's the difference between the T1-S and the T1-R?

T1-R was developed to replace the T1-S and to have better grip in the wet. Toyo are phasing out the T1-S sizes as equivalent sized T1-R's are produced. The recently released Toyo Proxes 4 are supposed to be a superior performance tyre to the T1-R. http://www.toyo.co.uk/sub_products.php?ide...;category_id=22

I have T1-R's on the IS350 and they are very good..............did well in a sprint in the pooring rain as well

I surpose thats the thing is im looking for a tyre thats good in the rain seeing as we get 70% rain in this country :lol: MOST tyres are good in the wet some are superb....well considering the price of them i think they seem to be well worth the money so far by the feed back im getting from fellow LOC er`s.... :D

All feed back is appreciated....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links