Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alteeza Lights The Same As Is200

Altezzahead

Hey everyone , I'm new here and hopefully in the right place , I have an Alteeza Quilitat and want to get replacement fogs in the lower front . Ideally Id prefer to just put normal white spots to give me extra light as i find when i have my main lights on dims there is not great range from the light . As for the them on full beams I have plenty of range .

Ive seen light kits on eBay but dont want to be buying something that wont work .

So really does anyone know if the parts numbers for lights the same as the IS200 ?

Any help would be great thanks .

post-27221-1229998617.jpg

You seem to be saying that you don't get great light from your dipped headlamps, why not upgrade them with a HID kit, it doesn't cost very much and will be *much* brighter. Better than sticking with the conventional bulbs and upgrading the fogs IMHO.

Thanks for the advice and help , so could anyone tell me where i can get these kits to buy as Id like to upgrade main front lights and fogs , heres a better pic i got off the net of the front bumper of a qualitat in case theres any confusion on the fogs because i dont have a clue :crybaby:

post-27221-1230035451.jpg

post-27221-1230035607.jpg

Does anyone know exactly which bulbs are in these fog lamps, to help the guy out ? I know what's in the IS200 but it might be different on this Altezza with that bumper ?

Personally, I would upgrade the headlamps (dipped beam) first, and then see if you still want to upgrade the fogs after that. The bulb type of the dipped beam is 9006/HB4. You'll find loads of HID kits on eBay as Mat said, e.g. this one.

You will need to pick what "colour temperature" you want. 6000K is a popular choice (it's what I've got) as a good compromise between brightness and having a very slight blue tint (i.e. looking "cool"). If you go for 8000K/10000K etc it will be more blue/purple and make you more likely to get a chat with Mr Policeman. For the very brightest go for something like 4300K.

Does anyone know exactly which bulbs are in these fog lamps, to help the guy out ? I know what's in the IS200 but it might be different on this Altezza with that bumper ?

Personally, I would upgrade the headlamps (dipped beam) first, and then see if you still want to upgrade the fogs after that. The bulb type of the dipped beam is 9006/HB4. You'll find loads of HID kits on eBay as Mat said, e.g. this one.

You will need to pick what "colour temperature" you want. 6000K is a popular choice (it's what I've got) as a good compromise between brightness and having a very slight blue tint (i.e. looking "cool"). If you go for 8000K/10000K etc it will be more blue/purple and make you more likely to get a chat with Mr Policeman. For the very brightest go for something like 4300K.

Eh still getting the hang in posting so apologies for 3 in a row :) stevie thanks very much for your help .. thats what i had in mind ..Thanks to everyone for helping ,

Happy xmas !!!

ebay

Cheers... sorry for being a pain here now but would the Hid kit for an IS 200 be the same to suit my car ? cause nothing is coming up on my search for alteeza front lights

yes.

your search for Alteeza, wont find anything, your car is called an Altezza