Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Losing Money

Nitmoi

Does anyone feel that the Lexus is such a wonderful car and that Lexus service is so wonderful too, so much that we should donate, say, a meagre month's salary to help Toyota out in its time of need?

Thought lexus was stand alone now and toyota the parent rather than just a seperate wing of the company. Toyota can handle this downturn quite easily their fingers are in alot of pies

Does anyone feel that the Lexus is such a wonderful car and that Lexus service is so wonderful too, so much that we should donate, say, a meagre month's salary to help Toyota out in its time of need?

They charge plenty for services already so no chance I'd give them anymore lol...

£17bn profit last year. They are saying they expect to lose I think they say £1.9 bn this year? Toyota/Lexus are still one of the strongest players financially, doesn't that say a lot about their product?

£17bn profit last year. They are saying they expect to lose I think they say £1.9 bn this year? Toyota/Lexus are still one of the strongest players financially, doesn't that say a lot about their product?

So £15bn profit in theory to play with thats just last year as well you say, these guys should just stop trying to rob us all :(

& yes it says alot overpriced :P lol.. I'm such a scrouge

I think the reason Toyota making a loss is such a big deal is because it's never happened before. Something like 70 continous years of profit (after their first year).

The likes of GM,Ford etc. regularly turn in a loss!

Made me look up I tell you.......................

Think 2009 will see some big names dissapear :whistling:

I think the reason Toyota making a loss is such a big deal is because it's never happened before. Something like 70 continous years of profit (after their first year).

The likes of GM,Ford etc. regularly turn in a loss!

Made me look up I tell you.......................

Think 2009 will see some big names dissapear :whistling:

It is shocking to think that one of the healthiest car manufacturers going can post a loss when it never has done before. Plus I suspect the credit crunch and recession didn't affect the full years trading either. Certainly not outside of the US.

I think Saab is finished, and Chrysler is looking extremely dodgy too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links