Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hbo In The Uk?

Realitycheck77

I was hoping someone could help.

How can I watch HBO here in the UK, to my knowledge I can’t watch it through Sky or Virgin Media Cable so I would guess the only other option is via Internet?

When I try and register on their web-site I seem to hit a brick wall as all the question fields are aimed at US residents, such as Zip Code etc.

If anyone knows how I can get to watch HBO in the UK that would be fantastic, it is for the Sports mainly Boxing.

Thank you very much.

I think HBO is a great channel, im a huge huge huge Sopranos fan, best tv show ever. this got me watching 6 feet under, another quality HBO programme, so like yourself i tried to get HBO channel and couldnt, and then i changed tv/phone/broadband from sky to virgin, and on the virgin+ box, there is HBO Channel.

so unfortunatly the only answer to your question mate, is you need to get Virgin tv

I think HBO is a great channel, im a huge huge huge Sopranos fan, best tv show ever. this got me watching 6 feet under, another quality HBO programme, so like yourself i tried to get HBO channel and couldnt, and then i changed tv/phone/broadband from sky to virgin, and on the virgin+ box, there is HBO Channel.

so unfortunatly the only answer to your question mate, is you need to get Virgin tv

I have all the box sets except the last season of the sopranos love that show, HBO show some great stuff :D