Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Color, Which Do You Pick?

Saraj

Which color looks best?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which color do you think looks best in the is200?

• Blue
    • Silver
    • Green
    • Black
    • Beige
    • Red

Mine is silver, I really like the looks of the car in silver especially with the tints on the sport model, but silver is very hard to touch up and I have a few small scratches on the doors, so I don't think I'd go for silver again.

Blue and the dark grey colour look great. The late model LE's in the special paint colours like Kodiak Sky are stunning too, but expensive.

Mine is silver, I really like the looks of the car in silver especially with the tints on the sport model, but silver is very hard to touch up and I have a few small scratches on the doors, so I don't think I'd go for silver again.

points noted, i love the silver and its a bit different, but thanks for the pointers !

is there a difference between the aztec fire red and the scarletti red????? and can 300 owners join in on this one, too late i voted red anyways :)

yes very differnt ;) aztec looks orange to me, scarletti is very red <--- although that makes no sense lol. :D