Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommend Me A Web Host Please

aido

Just after doing some tinkering with some personal stuff and want to get some hosted webspace, any recommendations on here please?

Not massively fussed in terms of a Windows server or a Linux server - just looking for a good deal that any of you may be using - don't want to get something that turns out to be cheap but rubbish :)

Thinking about it Linux would probably be of more use to me for now please, with the usual PHP, MySQL etc.

Can you still get shells etc nowadays or are they isolated to dedicated servers?

Thanks in advance :)

www.aconda.co.uk

Use them for all my customer hosting, cheap as chips, very reliable and unbeatable service (Vince, who is part owner, is normally on MSN so I get stuff done at all hours!! :lol:)

Mention that Anees from QubX recommended him ;)

www.aconda.com

Use them for all my customer hosting, cheap as chips, very reliable and unbeatable service (Vince, who is part owner, is normally on MSN so I get stuff done at all hours!! :lol:)

can you check that address :whistling:

www.aconda.com

can you check that address :whistling:

There's a hosting company at www.aconda.co.uk, is that the one ?

Ahem.......... yeah, thats what I meant :blush:

http://www.aconda.co.uk/

:D

HI!

Wow, im being spoken about! I know I don't own a car (at all LOL) but since you mentioned my name (and Anees pointed it out to me)

I am going to do an offer for people on here ONLY!

Catch me on MSN

(vincent[dot]willcox[at]aconda[dot]co[dot]uk)

and mention this site - you can have 10% off any of our packages!

Assume that's a reseller and does not own the hosting equipment ???

I use re-invent.com based in the us. Very competitive pricing and the support is great.

They also offer all the new technologies

• 2 weeks later...

Ended up going with Lunarpages just now as I got an offer I absolutely could not refuse!

Have used them in the past too and they were fine for what I needed - just didn't expect to get a package like that - was $130USD - but couldn't be arsed to complete the order so left it - got an email through a few hours later with a code for $50USD off!

What can I say - result :D