Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Injectors

Asi

Prolex and TDi sell them, but no need to start a new topic really.

The power enterprise 550cc one are the suggested ones, so you could even contact power enterprise direct?

Though what power you planning? cause if your not doing the internals you cant go over 0.4-0.5 bar of boost and you dont need them for that.

Stav

hi there

thinking to buy the turbo kit that is for sale in the sale section. i need injectors to complete the kit so i was wondering where would i find injectors from

thanks

Before you go down this route are you doing it yourself or are you paying someone to fit it?

Are you aware of all the mods that need to be done to fit a turbo? Its not exactly plug and play.

You can get injectors from Greddy, HKS, Delphi, in fact there are lots of brands but you'll need to know if its a top mount or side mount you want, if you'll be replacing the fuel rail and what size of injectors you need. Also if they are high or low impedance injectors.

If you know the answers to the above questions then look at ENVY, Prolex and whiffbitz they can usually get the bits you'll need. If you don't know the answers then i'd suggest you go resaerch it a bit more before you find out the whole costs and time for doing this.

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to dissuade you and if you go this route you'll enjoy it immensely, just don't want to see you get stung halfway thru ;)

injectors will set you back about £350-£400 for all 6 plus fitting.

Make sure the Emanage blue has the injector harness with it as it doesn't come with one as standard.

I think there has also been issues making the Emanage blue work properly. As it can only add fuel, not add and trim fuel as the Emanage Ultimate can.

I'm running 230 with standard injectors and no problems at all.

No, but then again theres only a few cars that are running 240+ and they're running a lot more than 250 most of them so they do need injectors.

As i told you in Pm mate, if you cant afford them now dont get them, if you take it to a decent mapper they'll get the most out of them for you. If its not 240+ your happy, if its just below, it doesnt really matter does it?

If your only planning on 250 why stretch yourself financially when 230-240 up from the standard 153 will be a great experience.

Stav

No, but then again theres only a few cars that are running 240+ and they're running a lot more than 250 most of them so they do need injectors.

As i told you in Pm mate, if you cant afford them now dont get them, if you take it to a decent mapper they'll get the most out of them for you. If its not 240+ your happy, if its just below, it doesnt really matter does it?

If your only planning on 250 why stretch yourself financially when 230-240 up from the standard 153 will be a great experience.

Stav

The only reason you would need injectors is if at WOT and high RPM you were getting near the top end of the injectors duty rate. I belive its around 80% they should be run for any length of time, the reason you would want to change them is to prevent a lean condition under heavy loads and as such detonation in the engine. If these boys reckon you don't need them i'd take their advice, why spend the money when you don't have to. If you are thinking about running more boost etc in the future then yes you will.

If its the emanage you will be using to control the fuelling then Ryan G on the supra forums is very well spoken of (if it hadn't been for circumstances i would have used him) and Thor in the midlands do the emanage too.

I also need some injectors, because in the end my Lex should run with 1G-GTE internals and ~350hp.

I'm searching for 440ccm injectors which would work with the OEM ECU for a short time, because I have to drive to the Haltech dealer after the rebuild of the engine.... -_-

Greats, Luke

440 injectors are JDM supra and aristo injectors dunno if they are a straight fit etc but you should be able to find loads available

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links