Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Load Of Sad Sacks!

Rob

i received this link earlier, are people really that bored???

www.betterdrivingplease.com

i had to laugh at some comments such as "i even had my baby on board sign in the car" baby on board sign?? oh ok well in that case i wont crash into you - what a load of shi......

Your telling me. Cheered me up no end though. This kind of thing does not contribute to road safety one bit. The police can't use any of it as evadence as there is no proof of these incidents happening other than an aligation from someone wearing comfortable slacks which they got from Marks and Spencers. In my opinion this kind of thing helps no one. The alleged offenders on this website will not be looking themselves up to see what action they can take to improve their driving. Complete waste of electricty. They also sound like a load of s** offenders anyway. (That comment is of my own and does not represent the opinions of anyone other than myself).

None of my registration plates came up though which is a shame.

Load of sad wannabee coppers.

Probably got a pen and pad handy at all times taking down numbers!!!!

Should be done for careless driving! Some of them on there have hundreds of posts. Must drive around all day looking for " Offenders"

Load of sad wannabee coppers.

Probably got a pen and pad handy at all times taking down numbers!!!!

Should be done for careless driving! Some of them on there have hundreds of posts. Must drive around all day looking for " Offenders"

i just checked the Irish section and there's 47 reports made by 3 knobs, two of these knobs are cyclists and one even has a helmet cam so that he can put up pics as well ..... :duh: sad c**t

Well I might be a candidate today. I drove into London and back and realised once parking the car at home, and bear with me know because this is taking alot to talk about this, I HAD BIRD POO OBSTRUCTING MY NEARSIDE BRAKE LIGHT :tomato: I'm going to be checking this site every couple of hours. If my number plate gets on this site, could someone inform me as to who I see for my punishment? What is my punishment? I'm now paranoid. I imagine my punishment would be quite severe as I refferd to all of them as a bunch of s** offenders.