Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

With the recent discussions about flat batteries on both the GS & LS 430, I wondered if anyone had actually got any first hand knowledge of the following product which I saw mentioned in the Daily Telegraph in "Honest John" motoring section. Apparently Toyota & Honda suffer from Battery leakdown problems.

www.batterybrain.co.uk

Looks like something off Dragon's Den. Strange it's a UK site written in US English. It's also strange they claim I could be the envy of all my friends. I hope my friends are rather less shallow than to feel envious about a gadget I might have under my bonnet. I have no desire to make my friends feel envious. They are my friends, so why would I want them to feel that way?

That gadget wouldn't work on a hybrid, as there is no starter motor as such. I don't see what this gadget is trying to achieve. Does it claim to make the car more secure, or does it save the Battery?

Looks like something off Dragon's Den. Strange it's a UK site written in US English. It's also strange they claim I could be the envy of all my friends. I hope my friends are rather less shallow than to feel envious about a gadget I might have under my bonnet. I have no desire to make my friends feel envious. They are my friends, so why would I want them to feel that way?

That gadget wouldn't work on a hybrid, as there is no starter motor as such. I don't see what this gadget is trying to achieve. Does it claim to make the car more secure, or does it save the battery?

It is designed to save the Battery from "leakdown".

Since it was reccopmended on the Daily Telegraph's "Honest John" column, I would think that it must have some merit as this is a recognised motoring columnist.