Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Petrol ?

R. iMTY

Hi guys got a bloody problem with my Lexus is200!! My car seems to be drinking a lot of petrol.. I just don’t understand where the bloody petrol is going! I’ve just put £15 in lets see what I get out of it..

Also can someone tell me if I drive in snow mode ALL the time whats the out come??

mines use to give 340 full tank and thats pedal to the metal but since i got the exhaust and induction kit i get 280-300 pedal to the metal most of the times lol

and for snow button im not sure but it makes the throttle les responsive so im sure it would give you more mpg

thanks

Yup, well serviced & well maintained too all round! £15 on a V-reg with 69400miles on the clock & being AUTO gave me 70miles is that ment 2 be good ???

What about if I drove with SNOW MODE on all the time.. would I gain better results, anyone???

Yup, well serviced & well maintained too all round! £15 on a V-reg with 69400miles on the clock & being AUTO gave me 70miles is that ment 2 be good ???

What about if I drove with SNOW MODE on all the time.. would I gain better results, anyone???

at todays prices my lex is200 sport takes just under £60 to fill so we'll round it off too 60 so times your £15 by 4 gives you a full tank(£60)

now times your 70 miles by 4 that gives you 280 approx miles to a tank which is ok for a auto.