Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shure Se310 Earphones

Rob's Lexx

Hi guys, merry Christmas to you all!!

Thought i'd share some feedback on some new earphones i've recently got my paws on!! It may be of interest to the music lovers amongst us, or perhaps those wanting to upgrade their standard earphones with left over christmas money :D :hehe: .

I've not been too keen on the quality of the earphones that come with the iPod touch, and so set about researching and trying various different sets from a whole range of manufacturers.

I ended up buying the Shure SE310 in black from a local store over here in the US (got a cracking deal on them ;) ):

For example: http://store.shure.com/store/shure/en_US/D...uctID.105432500

The sound quality is absolutely brilliant, great mid to high range and fantastic bass, and the sound is very 'true' and not at all 'digital' in sound compared to some other i've tried.

The noise cancellation/sound reduction is superb!! You really cannot hear any background noise when wearing these and that really did surprise me because i've had earphones before that were 'noise canceling' and they were absolute pants!!

They come with a whole range of different earbuds - both memory foam, rubber and rubber triple flanged so should suit most ear types, lol, and have a nice hard carry case as well!!

They are a bit pricey, but well worth it IMHO for anyone really wanting to appreciate their music!

Rob

@ aido, ur right fella, amazing what you hear that u didn't even know was in the song!!

@ wozza, they sure are good matey like u say!!

i was initially skeptical about spending much cash on earphones, but there really is no comparrison between these and a run of the mill set!! the SE210's are also VERY good, but lack a little bass.

how are you E4C's aido???

Yeah I'm happy with them mate, they're bang on with bass etc as not too thumpy and let it just jump around all over the place - totally different sound to what you hear in the clubs :)

Bought some of the silicon triple flanges off eBay and they're the easiest I reckon in terms of getting a good fit but they look bloody weird!

Yeah I'm happy with them mate, they're bang on with bass etc as not too thumpy and let it just jump around all over the place - totally different sound to what you hear in the clubs :)

Bought some of the silicon triple flanges off eBay and they're the easiest I reckon in terms of getting a good fit but they look bloody weird!

look like some swinging toy accessory!! lol!!

they are the easiest to use, but the memory foam pads are fantastic - just need a bit of fiddling to get em bang on!!