Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can Is-f Brakes Be Installed On Gs430 Without Making New Brackets?

Big Piece

Dear All,

Dont know if I am the only member from China, I own a GS430 and want to upgrade my brake system, I knew the LS460 kit needs to remake the brackets and I want to know if I can install the IS-F brake on my ride without remaking the brackets?

Thanks guys =)

Angus

Welcome to LOC Angus.

I doubt it very much mate, however I am sure companies can do Big Brake Kits for the GS430

with 6 piston calipers & big slotted rotors. There must be somone in Japan or Taiwan (Jun-TW perhaps)

that could help with a conversion kit, with the appropriate Caliper mounts included.

Welcome to LOC Angus.

I doubt it very much mate, however I am sure companies can do Big Brake Kits for the GS430

with 6 piston calipers & big slotted rotors. There must be somone in Japan or Taiwan (Jun-TW perhaps)

that could help with a conversion kit, with the appropriate Caliper mounts included.

Thanks for your reply =)

I have also considered other Big Brake Kits such as Endless, Project Mu, AP, brembo but they are all way too much expensive than the IS-F kits I found in Hong Kong.

And I like the IF-F kits very much because it says Lexus on it :-P

Do you know if GS430 can install IS350 brake kits?

Thanks again!

Dear All,

Dont know if I am the only member from China, I own a GS430 and want to upgrade my brake system, I knew the LS460 kit needs to remake the brackets and I want to know if I can install the IS-F brake on my ride without remaking the brackets?

Thanks guys =)

Angus

UK spec supra brakes for the front 325mm discs, but you will need to figure out the front wheel clearance. I'm looking at the plausibility of fitting the jspec fronts as rear brakes atm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links