Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Most Users Ever Online

FuntimePhil

A lot of that is search bots mate, could have been during a DoS attack too :)

I couldn't believe it last night when another one of the forums I use had 300 logged in members active at 3am this morning!!!

I couldn't believe it last night when another one of the forums I use had 300 logged in members active at 3am this morning!!!

LatenightSwingers.com?

LOL

LOL was expecting something like that :D

Nah mate just a bit of an electronics / hacking type forum I use a bit :)

Will have to check out that swingers website, see if they've got a bit of segulling action going on like in the car park behind PaSSion at Coalville :D

LatenightSwingers.com?

LOL

LOL was expecting something like that :D

Nah mate just a bit of an electronics / hacking type forum I use a bit :)

Will have to check out that swingers website, see if they've got a bit of segulling action going on like in the car park behind PaSSion at Coalville :D

just up the road from me :lol: :lol: :whistling:

u dawg you, aido!!!!

just up the road from me :lol: :lol: :whistling:

u dawg you, aido!!!!

:D

We found it by accident one night - my mate was driving and told us he'd pick us up in the car park - so we went into the great big one behind the Emporium and he went into a different one by mistake at 5am and there were quite a few swingers there then - every time we go now I get a crowd together and take them in there so we can have a laugh :D

Seagulling action ?

OMG please do not explain that :o

"Seagulling is a variation on the sexual practice of bukkake, with the crucial difference that in this case the recipients are unwilling.

One person learns about two people that are going to have s*x and works out the location of the aforementioned event. Then he gathers as many guys as possible and packs them into the room where it's going to take place. The guys hide in cupboards, behind curtains - basically, wherever there is a place to hide. Then when the couple look like they're about to finish, everyone runs out and ejaculates all over them and then proceeds to run around them, flapping their arms like birds and making seagull noises."

im stunned Aido practices these activities :o

how was the hotel room you shared with him :whistling:

PMSL that's awesome :D

Have to admit I'm not into swinging myself - a bird I used to see was into all that but when I found that out I kinda did one - too much of a head f*ck!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links