Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Are Your Plans For The New Year?

Guest inicol63

Guest inicol63

Ok eveyone what are you plans for 2009?

I would like to stay in a job as the credit crunch is bad.

I am off to Malaysia and Switzerland.

No real plans with moving.

No real plans with modding either car.

Going to JAE 2009.

So what are your 2009 plans

Think my new year will start with looking for a job (thankyou JCB) wanted to move house, have a different car and a holiday in 2009 but all gone to pot at the moment (again thankyou JCB) <_<

But looking on the bright side of life there are jobs out there and i will find one sooner or later? And hopefully it'll be a nice new start to a good career in something i'll enjoy, :)

Oh and want to go to JAE 2009 and do the Nurburgring trip again :D

Well 2009,

More power for the car, and hopefully a trip to the Ring again and JAE, (or at least one of them)

More overtime to be worked to help pay for the wedding (now decided for 2011!)

And a trip to Disneyland Florida with the inlaws next november!

So hopefully i'll get the job i've been temp in full time in the next month and move up from a deputy to a team leader by the end of the year!

My plans are to spend more money on the car.

Go to more meets, deff going to JAE, would like to go to the Ring aswell but not with the car, would go with the club if someone would let me be their passanger for the day/ days.

Oh and do what the Boss tells me :lol: :lol:

Guest inicol63

Go to more meets, deff going to JAE, would like to go to the Ring aswell but not with the car, would go with the club if someone would let me be their passanger for the day/ days.

Oh and do what the Boss tells me :lol::lol:

I must start by doing what the boss says as well

I dont mind you coming with me to the ring Mr Mole, dont mind collecting you from Manchester airport to, but deffo not collecting you from your home :lol:

Me to, keeping my job, another car, holiday with wife + kids, JAE. and as above another ring trip.

I dont mind you coming with me to the ring Mr Mole, dont mind collecting you from Manchester airport to, but deffo not collecting you from your home :lol:

Me to, keeping my job, another car, holiday with wife + kids, JAE. and as above another ring trip.

That sounds good to me mate, and that would reduce your costs aswell for the trip. :D :D

That sounds good to me mate, and that would reduce your costs aswell for the trip. :D :D

Thats not why i offered mate :D you will have a fantsatic time, even if you don take your car mate , good trip, very good location, and the people that go on the trip make the weekend mate :D been 3 times now, and would not miss another one if poss :D

Thats not why i offered mate :D you will have a fantsatic time, even if you don take your car mate , good trip, very good location, and the people that go on the trip make the weekend mate :D been 3 times now, and would not miss another one if poss :D

I know you did not offer for that reason mate.

Mrs Mole and Nicola said they would go down to Manchester for a weekend of shoping , thought for a miniute they wanted to go to the Ring :excl::lol:

Pass the MOT in Feb lol.. Sell the car maybe after visit to WIM pending how bad it is. Downgrading maybe for a year, or if I manage to rent my flat out & move home go silly an buy a quicker car lol..

Also like many have said, need to find a new job. I've been temping here since April an the time is up, so could be sacked anyday. Need to work on a career job anyway, I'm 23, many bills, no skills or qualifications & no idea what I want to do. It's totally rubbish for the next month or so, finances wise, but I'm hoping it can't get much worse so thats a plus.. Had a great Xmas and looking forward to New Years night out so at least something to be cheery about lol..

Mrs Mole and Nicola said they would go down to Manchester for a weekend of shoping , thought for a miniute they wanted to go to the Ring :excl::lol:

Lots of shopping to be had in Manchester mate :winky: if thay intrested i could sort out some places to shop/pubs to visit :o

Lots of shopping to be had in Manchester mate :winky: if thay intrested i could sort out some places to shop/pubs to visit :o

Or do you mean Warn all the people in Manchester to stay indoors :lol:

Yeh that would be good of you mate, any idea when its going to be ?

Or do you mean Warn all the people in Manchester to stay indoors :lol:

Yeh that would be good of you mate, any idea when its going to be ?

June or July i think mate, but that depends on what dates the ring is open :D i would like to go when its a bit warmer this time, as every time ive been its been pi****g it down, and its no fun driving all that way in the rain or snow :o