Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Lexus

Jamie B

Put my deposit down on my first lexus on saturday,

is200 s in blue.

being the grand young age of 18, i was impressed going from a fiesta at 17 to a civic just before i turned 18, now being 18 and xmas i decided i was going to get one

£3k 2000 w plate with 61k on the clock.

so chuffed with myself

fair play matey, well if you need any help the guys on here are very knowledgable as u can probably tell lol

not a bad price either, so now you can start making your list of the little bits you want to change!

cusco zero 1 coilovers

17" Rota torques

Tints

And wind deflectors

That is cheap excellant buy, did you find the insurance high as your 18? Mine was killer at 21 that was b4 my acciedents lol

im 1750 a year

Bloody hell! Quite glad I'm old now!

That is cheap excellant buy, did you find the insurance high as your 18? Mine was killer at 21 that was b4 my acciedents lol

im 1750 a year

Bloody hell! Quite glad I'm old now!

Crazy money to me..lol but if you can afford it then it's all good, having said that my brother wanted to be insured on a little clio at 17 and they were asking nearly 2-3k if it was fully comp on his own :o

I can remember years ago when I was young I was trying various websites and the AA quoted me 5500 to insure a Fiat Punto HGT Abarth - it was at the time when they said they'd be the cheapest.

I sent them an email asking why they were 3000 above everyone else and basically they just said they didn't want the business!

It's just getting worse now that everyone is an ambulance chaser!!!!!!!