Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Last Nights Episode Of Top Gear

Saraj

Right was it me or was it kinda boring? yeah the longest race there had but not sort of a race? i dont know i must hyped it up to much and then was dissapointed, what do you think??

Not your usual Top Gear I must admit but it was funny & still good to watch I thought. Vietnam looks an amazing place I would love to do something like that.Clarksons crash was side splitting for me & almost for him as well!

yh that it was funny, and for once there actually kinda respected where the country which i thought was good, like you said not the usual race r top gear, and yes his crash i could not stop laughing, my wife said how can you laugh when hes injured himself

I thought last nights episode was one of the funniest :lol:

and they didnt have anything to do with cars on it........its pure entertainment now, no need for cars to be in it

any one catch Mr Clarkson on Have I got news for you straight after top gear

or on never mind the buzzcocks after that

and they didnt have anything to do with cars on it........its pure entertainment now, no need for cars to be in it

oh maan, i wanted to watch those so totally forgot, actually bbc iplayer on virgin can watch it tonight ! nice one,

it was certainly entertainment and agree its not about cars anymore

when there went to america and commented on there visas i could stop laughing at it

im with bazza i laughed all the way through it,and it was clarkson night,necer mind the buzzcocks was very funny to

i missed it, and cant get i player over here...bugger

you cant get it on the internet??

you cant view iplayer outside the UK

wow, weird, never knew that, i knew you could not get it on n96 outside the uk, but thought it was on internet.

wow, weird, never knew that, i knew you could not get it on n96 outside the uk, but thought it was on internet.

Yeah they restrict it due to the license fee I guess so only netblocks from the UK can access it.

Saying that though it's the same with the US sites - ABC etc, you can only stream their shows if you're in the US.

You can get around it with proxies, SSH tunnelling etc but it's a proverbial pain in the arse!

Was actually quite nice to see Clarkson on a bike. He even seemed to 'get' the appeal of them by the end - halfway through the coast road bit he 'had an epiphany'... and then by the end he said that if his kids ever got a bike, he would understand completely.

Makes a nice change, wonder what he would have said if he'd been doing it on a real bike though, something more like Hammond's one, rather than a knackered old scooter with tiny wheels that made it hard to ride long distances.

I think he'd have loved it!

That bit at the end where they make the bikes into engines for the boats is awesome, great little episode was that!

I'd just loved to get paid to do something like that, would be a great crack :)