Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think Of This Car?

Saraj

With me having atleast 3k in my hand for the lexus write off,

spotted this on autotrader and is about 3 hours away from me, what do you make of it?

i love the color, its automatic which is something im after now and its silver, will long mot, but the price,

Lexus IS200

Looks good, But if you can hold off buying for another month at least you will be able to pick from a wide choice of is200s. times are hard & getting harder even dealerships are doing great deals at the mo.check all the usual sites and watch for a while the prices will be dropping mark my words.

Anyway its your choice at the end of the day. Good luck.

have a look at this one on e-bay seems pretty good to me- item no 270315323767

lol thats in my watch list, love it totally, long mot and tax, refurbed alloys, beutiful example, but lol being pikcy now, would prefer cream interior, but that it defo being considered.

looks like a pretty good car to me if the description is correct, straight from main dealer so i would expect it to have a full lexus history. looks like it has rear reversing sensors as well.

if i had got rid of my 220d i would have had a look, if i had the choice of my 220d and my old 200se i would go for the 200

looks like a pretty good car to me if the description is correct, straight from main dealer so i would expect it to have a full lexus history. looks like it has rear reversing sensors as well.

if i had got rid of my 220d i would have had a look, if i had the choice of my 220d and my old 200se i would go for the 200

lol seriosuly considering that one now, and not too far as well, the thing is i got till the weekend cause im working all week, so many more may crop up till then

yh ive been looking around since having the accident over a week ago, i knew the car was a write off straight away so wasted no time, that one has been on for a while and i keep going back to it, just very suspisouc with the color on the bumper which to be honest never noticed before

im being very picky, im after a silver one, automatic, and cream interor with under 110k if i can help it

im being very picky, im after a silver one, automatic, and cream interor with under 110k if i can help it

im very picky too for my replacement car, most of the ones i was interested in were sold while o waited for my IS200 to be repaired

plus i cant exactly make my mind up on what car to get as there are several options

im very picky too for my replacement car, most of the ones i was interested in were sold while o waited for my IS200 to be repaired

plus i cant exactly make my mind up on what car to get as there are several options

you selling the red one??

the one in your first post looks from the pics to have had work done on rear bumper and door, so would need a check to see if accident damage,looks to be a scuff on front bumper and usual stone chips on bonnet, also noticed the reg plates are not from lexus.

the e-bay one looks the beter one if its as good as the ad, looks well looked after but doesnt have the cream interior.

as you said plenty around see if its still up for sale at the weekend and go have a look if nothing else turns up.

the one in your first post looks from the pics to have had work done on rear bumper and door, so would need a check to see if accident damage,looks to be a scuff on front bumper and usual stone chips on bonnet, also noticed the reg plates are not from lexus.

the e-bay one looks the beter one if its as good as the ad, looks well looked after but doesnt have the cream interior.

as you said plenty around see if its still up for sale at the weekend and go have a look if nothing else turns up.

nice one im going to avoid that its 3 hr drive so not worht it

actually just seen it as a 2004 reg, you probally want alot more then what i got lol

to be honest il be selling it for a lot less than what the same year and spec can be bought for of a forecourt.

an average mileage 2004 IS200 SE are around £8000 to £8500 on a garage forecourt

im looking to sell mine when the time comes at approx £6500 to £6850, and mines just clocked 30,000 miles