Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Started Project Is300

r34liner

its been a while since my last post, been busy!!! finally started to euro my is300, totally striped front and rear suspension, rebuilding it with full poly bush kit, new bearings, new links, A-arms, caliper seal, 3g rs10 discs front and rear, redstuff pads, new tail lights, ksport coilovers moved parking sensors, removed and relocated rear fogs, 19 inch wheels, lots of carbon bits, modified old exhuast, wing mirrors, upper spoiler, smoothed out font bumper, de-chromed headlights, rolled and flared rear arches, 2 tone paint job to come heres a few pics so far, a mate thought it would be funny to write rover on the boot lid, he thought it looked like a rover 400!!!!

any comments would be appreciated

DSC03775.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

DSC03827.jpg

DSC03822.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had them on since i got the car two years ago, run them on 470bhp skyline never had a problem, had tiens on skyline frist ans wasnt impressed, was planing turbo or supercharged route but dont know now, wheels on lasts pics are for sale, and im a gold member now

HKS.

but if your Ksports are fine that is good. i was considering them a few years ago for another car, but when i did a bit of searching on the net i found mostly negative stuff.

as always there the exception....not knocking them, just thought you may have just got them

HKS.

but if your Ksports are fine that is good. i was considering them a few years ago for another car, but when i did a bit of searching on the net i found mostly negative stuff.

as always there the exception....not knocking them, just thought you may have just got them

had them on skyline for 3 years no prodlems touching wood!! had them on all my cars, i think people think you put coilover on and thats it, at the end of the day, i can still break, expecailly when your car is as low as it will go and you have your damping on max lockout, so its like riding on concrete blocks lol

"Have to admit after seeing those pics of the car before it was tinkered with I do miss my Granite Sky IS!"

i love it to, thats why im keeping most of the car that colour

Are you doing any engine mods to go with all these cosmetic mods too fella or leaving it as is?

was gonna supercharge it like b15urp has done, but then thought turbo route as you get more bang for your buck, its already got 6-2-1 manifold on, can-com, hks silent exhaust, decat, kn filter, iridiums, light weight pulley set, just concentrating on body as it goes well enough and its perfect to drive