Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Years Eve

aido

So what are you folks planning to do NYE? Out to the pub or staying in?

I can't drink at the minute so have written it off as a normal day this year, will probably just watch a film and go to sleep!

Then again I might go out and drink water - but I can't see that lasting for long - too much temptation!

Sounds like i'll be doing the same as you at the moment mate, but staying in with a nice cold beer instead of the water :P

One of the things i find stupid round here is the price you have to pay to go into the regular bars on NYE, some of them are charging £10-£15 just to get in :o It wouldnt be so bad if they were decent places but most are really crap :huh:

The pubs round here tried charging but no-one went and even though they were free the last couple of years loads were dead!!

You have to buy tickets for most of the pubs & clubs near us for NYE, though most of them are so dodgy I wouldn't even go in them for free :lol:

No plans yet - probably cup of cocoa & an early night :whistling:

Its safer to stay in now anyway round here, people are either getting shot, stabbed and a few weeks ago a lad was killed by being punched and hitting his head on the floor :o Its not like it used to be, you used to be able to go out enjoy a good night, have fun and go home in one piece with a take away singing your head off all the way without someone having a go at you for no reason :) God i must be getting old :lol:

They're always fighting at home but they always have done, a couple of the lads are always at it! Thinking about it one of the lads has been banned a couple of years so he'll be allowed back in soon!

As for cocoa I don't believe that for a minute!