Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another One Wim’ed

shorty

Had two new tyres and the Geo done by Dr Bones last week, First class job the car feels much more planted not skipping across the road every time you go over a manhole.

And great customer service as one of my centre caps got mislaid it was put in the post to me, now that’s what I call great customer service.

As has been said on here many times highly recommended

It is also the cleanest workshop I have seen

So a Big Thanks to all at WIM for doing a great job

Ade :)

Just a quick question and sorry if it's a stupid one :question:

I don't seem to have the problem that a lot of people talk about regarding the uneven tyre wear on the front wheels so is it still worth having the geometry checked?

I had mine done 2 saturday's ago at SCA Race and Rally in Norwich to the WIM specs and it's made a massive improvement. I still cant wait to get the Dunlop SP9000's off because they are rubbish but even still, the handling is now something else.

£80 for them to do it which took about 3 hours and everybodies happy :)

Thanks to Tony for his help.

What sort of price you looking at to get it done from tony am so tempted to do a road trip down there only around a 600mile trip there but I would love to get it sorted proper from a man I know ain't going to mess me around,would just need to find a good b&b,

Abouy £100 mate.

You should wait till the next LOC day at WIM and make a whole day & night of it :winky:

And dose anyone know when this will be, Tony ???

What sort of price you looking at to get it done from tony am so tempted to do a road trip down there only around a 600mile trip there but I would love to get it sorted proper from a man I know ain't going to mess me around,would just need to find a good b&b,

Abouy £100 mate.

You should wait till the next LOC day at WIM and make a whole day & night of it :winky:

sound like a plan,i take it you are going to wim when down at jae,will give me time to save pennys get new shocks as could be a problem,and if i find one and have the cash a supercharger,and double din head unit.

Abouy £100 mate.

sound like a plan,i take it you are going to wim when down at jae,will give me time to save pennys get new shocks as could be a problem,and if i find one and have the cash a supercharger,and double din head unit.

Yes would be stopping in by on the way home from JAE. But there will/should be a LOC day at Tony's before that.

Abouy £100 mate.

Blimey, no not yet, i've got so much going on early next year i don't know how i'm going to manage..... I would think mid to late summer.

Abouy £100 mate.

Blimey, no not yet, i've got so much going on early next year i don't know how i'm going to manage..... I would think mid to late summer.

Yes but it Would be before JAE right ???

Abouy £100 mate.

When's JAE?

Abouy £100 mate.

When's JAE?

Some time in September mate.

Think you are going this year :whistling: