Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Do You Remove The Passenger Sidelight In A Gs Mk2?

OK I went to replace the sidelights today (the one in the smaller lense of the two on the MK2 GS) and managed to replace the drivers side one after removing the airbox - but how the heck are you supposed to get the one on the passenger side out as the ECU box is in the way - I can literally just about get my hand in the gap - no chance of getting the bulb out!

Is there any easy way to do this or would I be best going to find a small person to help me?

Or is it a case of that you have to unbolt the ECU box from the chassis and move it out the way?

if you gey stuck you can pop it over to the workshop one night

Up to Mick's place? Might just do that one night mate thank-you :)

You still go up there much then dude?

if you gey stuck you can pop it over to the workshop one night

Up to Mick's place? Might just do that one night mate thank-you :)

Micks place is kinda bigger now and in a differnt place :whistling:

Noticed you're making loads of RX postings lately mate, you changed then? Good to see you about again fella :D

That's bonkers about how to change it on the RX!

Can't stop tinkering with the car you see while I'm off!

Noticed you're making loads of RX postings lately mate, you changed then? Good to see you about again fella :D

That's bonkers about how to change it on the RX!

Can't stop tinkering with the car you see while I'm off!

Hi mate, the wife's had an RX for a few years now

That's about how long I was away :lol:

Austin if you could that would be mega cheers fella, it's got me stumped, was undoing the fuse box but haven't got a bit long enough to reach the bottom nut so stopped there!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links