Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Change Is200 Handbrake Dash Console For Altezza One

john99t-reg

sorry if this doesn't make any sense, i have a picture to describe this better but cannot find how to post it properly yet. i have an is200 sport t-reg99 with sat nav, i'm taking the sat nav out and replacing the screen with just the vent/shelf thing, but it leaves me with a hole on the handbrake console as someone stole the sat nav remote and it looks rubbish leaving it like that, my question is do the altezza consoles fit the is200's easily and how are they different in design, the import one i have seen had lots of cubby holes and cup holders etc which would be perfect. are all altezza consoles more snazzy like that or just the one i happended to see, or do they all have these including is200's. i'd like someone with really good knowledge of both models interiors to answer this, thanks. ps the reason why i'm taking it out as sat nav remote and sat nav disk were stolen(bought car at salvage auction £1440), hard drive possibly accident damaged and cd player err3 so don't want the hassle as replacing with double din jvc dvd etc. sorry if youre out of breath, should of used a bit more punctuation

Hi mate, I got a tiny bit confused in there somewhere.

What you are saying is can you buy a centre consle form a non-navigator IS200 or Altezza and replace yours

(so the sat-nav remote storage part on the console is removed) ?

See HERE for a guide which will help you take yours out, and will show an Altezza one. That should sort you out

with that problem.

Here is a pic of an IS200 Manual centre console

ManualCenterConsole.jpg

Click my facia thread below for alternative facia arrangements, same process I modified mine can be done

for the Double DIN assembled version of the Autoleads Facia.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.