Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Flange

aido

That is a great thread title :D

Anyway, do any of you know where I could get one of the following in the UK please:

http://www.mandrelbendingsolutions.com/servlet/Detail?no=425

https://935motorsports.com/catalog/product_...e10f4990b041f87

It's an adaptor flange for a Toyota o2 sensor to allow a screw in type sensor to be used.

I've mailed one company I found that sells the flange with the universal sensor but apart from that I've come up blank - any ideas greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

your title didn't say Looking for A Flange tho did it mate :lol: which was why I had to change it.

Can we change it to that then please mate :winky:

It'll be our little secret :lol:

Aido you are incorrigible

:P

I just hope I can find a flange or two in the next couple of weeks!

If I can get a supplier is there anyone else who'd like a flange?

rolling.gifcrying.gif

I'll stop now :)

Aido you are incorrigible

:P

I just hope I can find a flange or two in the next couple of weeks!

If I can get a supplier is there anyone else who'd like a flange?

rolling.gifcrying.gif

I'll stop now :)

I'll take one too i want to put a wideband with a narrowband simulator in the place of the oem one. I might nip down to the machine shop when i get back to work see if they have the time to make some.

I knew this thread had potential :lol:

Anyways, got a place in the USA that will send them over - the item itself is $7.03, but shipping works out about $17 each (it was 34 for two!) Includes a gasket too.

Oh and Austin as I'm writing this I've just noticed an email from Chris Wilson who has them - £26 including a gasket and a bung. To be fair that might be a better option?

What do you reckon mate?

Anyways, got a place in the USA that will send them over - the item itself is $7.03, but shipping works out about $17 each (it was 34 for two!) Includes a gasket too.

Oh and Austin as I'm writing this I've just noticed an email from Chris Wilson who has them - £26 including a gasket and a bung. To be fair that might be a better option?

What do you reckon mate?

Sometimes is better to get the flange quicker rather than wait for the cheaper one, in my opinion anyway. Fairly comparable on price with the shipping anyhow

What do you reckon mate?

you getting the mail order flange??lol! :winky:

I think he really wanted the male ordered flange but I'm just guessing :winky:

(I know I should set an example, I have tried to keep the thread clean but with no effect so I may as well join you !)

if you cant beat them join them lol.. :lol: