Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kahn Rss Wheels

ALI_1

Hi while ago when i joined this forum I saw someones car picture and it had the rss alloys on am trying to get my other half to cough up some money towards them (blood from stone) cant seem to find the pics now though to show her how wicked thay look on the car can anyone help me find them thay somewhere on the forum it was a black is200

Looks familiar that place...is it on the A628 near Tintwistle by the reservoirs between M60-M1.......good burgerbar behind Imis car. :D

Sorry for going off topic.....Imi's car is nice though.

Yes it is Pete, Imi was on his way home from Steve's garage, you do know your roads pete i must say :D

Nah...i use to use that rd most weeks (not now) between Sheffield and Manchester mainly in the summer coz the views are better than the M/ways in the winter its a different story though high winds/slippery roads surfaces and hills....not good for lorries, though i have been lifted and blown across the rd by the winds at the top of the dales which will open a rear orifice quite quickly :D

Thanx for the pic aztecbandit1 thats the car i was trying to find are the wheels 18 thay look lil bigger

Imi did have problems with making the wheels fit, as the Kahn wheels didn't come in the right off-set (ET) He had to have some arch work done so thay did not rub the arch :winky: