Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cr*p End To The Year

Andy-R

Went out to fit my HID's, couldn't wait, then noticed someone had clipped the front of my car :tsktsk: near side wing and bumper at the front now have lovely stripes on them :angry: luckily enough tho it was one of the neighbours who's done it, she said she didn't realise :duh: but said she'd sort it, still could do with out this it's not long been back from getting sprayed last time :crybaby:

so long as she's paying Andy, not all bad mate :D

That's true enough mate but could really do without it at the moment, I don't think she want's to go through the Insurance either so I may have to do without the car for a while :angry:

Well just use Her's when yours is getting sorted or get her to pay for a hire car for you.

People will just take a lend of your good nature unless you are strong and tell them straight. :excl:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope its sorted out pretty quick for you :)

Cheers Chris.

Can't see her coughing up for a hire car she's a pensioner and her husbands and complete :tsktsk: head, he tried to make out it was my fault in some way :duh: but you can't deck an OAP can you :huh:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope its sorted out pretty quick for you :)

Cheers Chris.

Can't see her coughing up for a hire car she's a pensioner and her husbands and complete :tsktsk: head, he tried to make out it was my fault in some way :duh: but you can't deck an OAP can you :huh:

If thats the case just insist it goes through the insurance at that age she's probably got seven hundred years protected no claims. Watch out for the sympathy vote when the cost comes up too

someone done the same to me at bluewater shopping mall......at least you have some one to pay for the cost

i just got white suff marks that i can't T-cut....

i guess both sides match now lol

I have a Black Permanent Marker :lol:

To be honest Andy you are still needing to inform your insurance company anyway, so let her

insurance sort out a hire car for you, or go to a bodyshop that has courtesy cars :D

Going to take it back to the place that done the re-spray a couple of months back, the missus uncle's a sprayer there so he should be able to sort a car if she's going to stump up the cash for the repair, otherwise it'll be an insurance jobbie.

The scary thing is she reckons she didn't even know she'd done it which would be pretty hard :whistling: , so if she honestly didn't know then she shouldn't be on the road :ohmy:

I was behind an older driver earlier and first of all they came off a very busy roundabout and decided to slam the anchors on to let someone out nearly causing a pileup, and then a mile down the road - once again busy road decided to do an emergency stop to let a couple of chavs cross the road - again horns were going off all over the place!

Had one also come to a dead stop at the end of a slip road when joining a dual carriageway - the Ashbourne onto A38 road towards Little Eaton island if anyone knows it - they just sat there and started panicking because they weren't sure what to do. Madness indeed. They'd got their speed up to 50 on the sliproad and then just changed their mind and came to a full stop!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links