Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Got This Suspension ?

They're cheap too - just had a look at the ones for the GS and they're £579. Not bad at all that! Never heard of them though so not sure what they're like long term? Think I'm going to go with the HSDs if I do end up getting new suspension!

Just seen they're TUV certified which is a good sign too!

Must admit they look really nice and £579 for the IS 200/300 thats adamn good price aswell....as Rolex says if we could get enough interest maybe get the price down a bit through a group buy..? id defo be up for it as i want new dampers and want to lower the car a smidge... :D

They're cheap too - just had a look at the ones for the GS and they're £579. Not bad at all that! Never heard of them though so not sure what they're like long term? Think I'm going to go with the HSDs if I do end up getting new suspension!

Just seen they're TUV certified which is a good sign too!

Aido, Anees came to the little meet the other night in his Aristo :D it looked the bogs, with the Tein flex he has fitted, just right not to low, made the car look 100x better :D made me think about getting one :o

Someone offered me a set of STD (Standard) coilovers last night for my Aristo and they are EXACTLY the same as these in terms of looks so assume they're the same manufacturer and spec as it's not everyday I've seen coilovers with the cam plates on them like that!

STD are here:

http://www.stdsuspension.com

Assume they are just marketed as a different brand in each continent but the guys in the USA are putting STD suspensions on their IS-Fs and are really happy with them!

Haven't got a price for the STD suspension but the price I was quoted was twice what the BC Racing set costs and it looks absolutely identical - only it's painted blue!

i had an email back aswell with price breaks for group buys. they are as follows.

Hi,

Price breaks are as follows:

5-10 kits 15%

11+ kits 20%

To achieve those discounts the kits will be brought by sea if not instock with a 10 week lead time.

Regards,

Bren Apex Performance Parts Ltd

Got an Email back.

The IS200 ones are fully damper and height adjustable but come with Rubber top mounts only.

Stav

what does this mean stav/? does this mean you have to use the original top mount or do they still come fully assembled?

• 2 months later...