Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I saw it too. The HID kit they put on did look awefully blue-purple, but it might just have been the cameras. Overall it did look pretty nice with the new wheels and the replacement of the amber indicators on the front with clear lenses. Just a shame they didn't complete the look with clear lenses on the side repeaters too.

Good Episode! :D

Any idea when it was filmed? I mean £300 for a HID kit did seems a bit steep to me, so maybe its an older programme and like you say he did get good money for it, especially in the current market.

Any idea when it was filmed? I mean £300 for a HID kit did seems a bit steep to me, so maybe its an older programme and like you say he did get good money for it, especially in the current market.

hello anees - have you sold any more cars recently??

hello anees - have you sold any more cars recently??

Eh??? What cars? Not sold a car for ages. :)

Filmed in the summer of 2006. First broadcast 3rd. October 2006 on the Discovery Channel. The ''Mint''car was owned by LOC member Toffla who sold it following the show for £5000. How much a ''Mint'' N reg now? I'll hazard a generous guess at £1200.

Filmed in the summer of 2006. First broadcast 3rd. October 2006 on the Discovery Channel. The ''Mint''car was owned by LOC member Toffla who sold it following the show for £5000. How much a ''Mint'' N reg now? I'll hazard a generous guess at £1200.

PERLEESE!! No blasphemy on this site! Our cars are priceless! (And imagine buying one for £1200 then getting the repair bill from Lexus for something at £1500!!)

I'm keeping mine, despite little use, unless near £5K appears!

Have a great 09 everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

PERLEESE!! No blasphemy on this site! Our cars are priceless! (And imagine buying one for £1200 then getting the repair bill from Lexus for something at £1500!!)

I'm keeping mine, despite little use, unless near £5K appears!

Have a great 09 everyone!

Happy 09 to you also Chris..................haven't been on here much lately due to house move/problems, glad to hear your keeping the LS :winky: