Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[picture Request] Hks Silent Hipower

eli47

hi guys

i know there are several threads about the silent hi-power exhaust for the is200/300 and some of them got photos.

but i would really appreciate it if some has got nice picturs of an hi power on a black or dark lex with the oem bumper.

pics with the altezza/elegance rear are also ok. everything is welcome!

i currently have got the tte one fitted to my 300 and like the sound and visual appearance of it.

but since the exchange rate of the euro and pound are pretty good these days the hks might be a bargain i have to think about. B)

cheers eli

Ive got the HKS silent Hi-power zorst on my is200 but my cars platinum ice and also has the TRD body kit so not really good for you matey......i must admit it does fit really nice with the TRD rear skirt on... :winky:

Here you go dude - my old one in the early days with one Hiper and a standard bumper:

IMG_1795.sized.jpg

And then after a revamp and two Hipers and a TRD lip on there:

PA070405.sized.jpg

Note the standard single Hiper leaves the car at an angle unlike the twins which were custom made and straight at the back :)

Hi there,

I had the trd kit aswell and the exhaust looked to big.personally I think the blueflame exhaust sweet. The hks don't suit the car but it all comes down to personal taste ofcourse

I agree - looks definitely better with the lip. Would really like to buy the exhaust but got some issues with the bloody TUV (MOT).

Since it comes without any documents and only the JASMA tag they want to make expenisve test about the noise level :/

thanks again for all the replys and photos

bye

Here you go dude - my old one in the early days with one Hiper and a standard bumper:

IMG_1795.sized.jpg

And then after a revamp and two Hipers and a TRD lip on there:

PA070405.sized.jpg

Note the standard single Hiper leaves the car at an angle unlike the twins which were custom made and straight at the back :)

What wheels are those fella?? like them lots

They were the Blitz Technospeed Z1's which had been changed from gold spokes to dark grey as in this pic :)

There are a set of them available in 19 inch at the moment here:

http://clubaristo.net/forums/showthread.php?p=213524

I think Tom Cooper bought another set of these for his IS?

They're quite rare wheels :)

Better shot of the side here:

PA070396.sized.jpg

That car did used to get low though :lol:

P9180428.sized.jpg