Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Broadband Providers

GWilso

Hi all,

I've been a customer of Pipex Broadband for a year and a half now with no problems when I 1st joined their customer service and services were great boasting about UK only call centers query's were always resolved quickly etc etc,

The past few weeks I've been having network connection problems when I phoned CS it appeared I was being put through tho call centers in the far east etc etc spending ages on hold for the simplest of query's this morning when I tried to connect I had a load of problems tried to call them spent 20mins on hold and gave up waiting...... after an hour or two the network started connection again I tried to log onto my pipex mail to contact them and was being redirected to tiscali login home page.............errrrrrr I hate tiscali have used them in the past I know about all the problems they have etc etc

I found a report that Pipex/tiscali have been slowly merging together and it shows by the poor service I've already received it also said they have tried to keep it quiet from Pipex existing customers why? because I know how crap tiscali are thats why....

Anyway I Suppose my question is.... I obviously don't like tiscali and would rather swap my supplier do you think I can do this without breaching my contract with Pipex?

Hi all,

I've been a customer of Pipex Broadband for a year and a half now with no problems when I 1st joined their customer service and services were great boasting about UK only call centers query's were always resolved quickly etc etc,

The past few weeks I've been having network connection problems when I phoned CS it appeared I was being put through tho call centers in the far east etc etc spending ages on hold for the simplest of query's this morning when I tried to connect I had a load of problems tried to call them spent 20mins on hold and gave up waiting...... after an hour or two the network started connection again I tried to log onto my pipex mail to contact them and was being redirected to tiscali login home page.............errrrrrr I hate tiscali have used them in the past I know about all the problems they have etc etc

I found a report that Pipex/tiscali have been slowly merging together and it shows by the poor service I've already received it also said they have tried to keep it quiet from Pipex existing customers why? because I know how crap tiscali are thats why....

Anyway I Suppose my question is.... I obviously don't like tiscali and would rather swap my supplier do you think I can do this without breaching my contract with Pipex?

Are you still in contract with them??

Yes for another 6months :crybaby:

Hi all,

Are you still in contract with them??

Heard O2 and BE Unlimited are good for ADSL2+

Had a few issues mind with my o2 but their customer services have been the best ive experienced. The issues I was having was down to BTs aging and somewhat dated network!

I have been with Sky for over a year now, not one single problem with it or them, very very happy

Would never give Sky a penny of my money. Maybe problem free so far but I don't agree with their code of business. If I was in the area of cable coverage, then that would be the provider of choice for me! No problems just fast reliable speeds.

Thanks for the input guys P4UL T i'd have to agree i've heard good things about sky broadband and as an exsisting customer the price is pretty good too

I just need to check the T&C's of my pipex contract as i think i might be tied for the next 6months

You can buy yourself out of a contract.

I have been with AOL since dial up then moved over to Broadband so about 10years, alot of people dont like AOL i have never had any issues, one time when my connection failed i got onto the phone and it was fixed after a week, report come back that there was a problem at the exchange, I had a BT engineer come out to check it all out.

I've just switched from Sky to O2. Very impressed with O2 customer service. Had such a bad experience with Sky I'm moving everything away from them; Broadband, Phone, TV, credit card.

If it want for their customer services Id have left o2 due to Bts poor lines. O2s customer services are UK based and everytime ive called them, they have answered within seconds. £7.50 a month for an existing mobile user is a bargain to!

I am a sky customer. Wanted to go with virgin media. They made me wait 2 weeks before telling me on the day before the engineer was suppose to come that they cannot supply me with any of their services due to my location. Me being without internet is like fish out of water.

Anyway, I was already a sky customer. Got their free package and I dont have a single thing to complain about as of yet. No outages nothing has been perfect so far.

I'm more than happy with BT iv been with them for the last 3 years and had no problems they have even phoned me to move me onto cheaper package's through out the time iv been with them. i have been with tiscali and will never go back with them and also AOL a good few years ago and wasn't to happy with them