Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Extra Dials Info

Very late 2005. A new head may well lead me to dangerous aftermarket speakers, amps, subs though and really blow the budget...........

:lol:

Tell me about it - wanted to order an Aristo badge from Mr T and thought I may as well order all these other bits too - just spent nearly a bloody grand :lol: Well, will have by this time tomorrow anyway!

I think it was the sort of pre 99 models that had the better system for bass - but saying that there probably aren't many working any more as most will have been hit by Err 3 by now!

Well, Fargo has said he will supply the sat nav fix box to keep it working, I have orded the amp bypass lead and facia from evilbay, I have an old Pioneer head unit, it was nearly top of the range 8 years ago, it even has dolphins swimming accross the front I am sure DJ Wozza will know what I mean........... It will do until some more £'s come my way and a DAB unit can go in maybe with DVD playback??

Smaller dials and a neat finish is the way forward :D

Thanks again lads all advice taken and appreciated.

You could even push the boat right out for one of these:

Defi built-in single DIN setup

Oil/Water Temp and Oil Pressure.

din-guage.jpg

defi_df05601.jpg

Pic85.jpg

Prob set you back about £400 for the set though.

not sure if you can get variations (ie one with boost in it, as you dont need water temp, we have that already)

The dogs though of gauges.

Well, Fargo has said he will supply the sat nav fix box to keep it working, I have orded the amp bypass lead and facia from evilbay, I have an old Pioneer head unit, it was nearly top of the range 8 years ago, it even has dolphins swimming accross the front I am sure DJ Wozza will know what I mean........... It will do until some more £'s come my way and a DAB unit can go in maybe with DVD playback??

Smaller dials and a neat finish is the way forward :D

Thanks again lads all advice taken and appreciated.

Haha I remember that HU & seeing in places such as Halfords I couldnt even drive back then due to be under 17 lol & Dolphins on a HU was like wow thats amazing. Some HU's even changed colour :o now we have dvd screens an computer consoles in our cars lol.. it's crazy how fast technology can change :D

Those gauges also look like a smart & easy fit Stav cant believe the price of some of these sort of parts though :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links