Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ormi

Just type resize photo into google and it should bring up a free program use that as stated and then save it to your computer remeber where though lol. Then upload it to loc by going into my controls and edit avitar then upload the photo from where you saved it hope that makes sense

Just type resize photo into google and it should bring up a free program use that as stated and then save it to your computer remeber where though lol. Then upload it to loc by going into my controls and edit avitar then upload the photo from where you saved it hope that makes sense

cheers people i try'd just uploading but it keeps saying their is some sort of fault?i'll finding a photo resizer

cheers people i try'd just uploading but it keeps saying their is some sort of fault?i'll finding a photo resizer

Sorry i cant say i have had that problem may just try another pic, i used http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ by the way

Sorry i cant say i have had that problem may just try another pic, i used http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ by the way

your showin off!!!!lol

thats what i used too matey and now i,ve got a pic of my car instead of a smiley!!woop woop B)