Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rocker Cover

Painted mine with it still on the engine mate, Just have to make sure its cleaned off very well and de-greased and most of the wiring unclips letting you paint it :) I also made a cover for when i fitted my induction kit.

DSCF0947.jpg

thats smart as fkcu how did you make that???do you have a template??

Painted mine with it still on the engine mate, Just have to make sure its cleaned off very well and de-greased and most of the wiring unclips letting you paint it :) I also made a cover for when i fitted my induction kit.

DSCF0947.jpg

thats smart as fkcu how did you make that???do you have a template??

Yeh it was quite easy to do, i used a piece of carboard placed on top of the engine and cut round the bits like the original engine covers, throttle body etc the drew round it onto a sheet of alluminium and cut it out :) just got to get another VVTi cover now so i can finish the paint scheme on the left side of the engine cover :)

DSCF0947.jpg

Hi buddy, at the moment I am thionking if I should get an intake pipe like your or a K&N panel air filter. Do you feel any difference in performance or fuel consumption?

Not a lot to be honest mate,The fuel difference isnt that much but it does run smoother with either the K&N fitted or the induction kit,

The induction kit i have fitted at the moment gets very very hot due to it running over the exhaust manifolds, So its not the best design, But i am making another setup at the moment which runs down the other side of the engine to the lower front of the car so should improve it quite a bit? The K&N is a good setup due to it using the original airbox and runs a lot cooler than the setup i have at the moment?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links