Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Reading Lights Fuse

My front reading lights in my '02 IS300 went out recently and I need some help identifying which fuse I need to switch out. I looked in all three fuse boxes but couldn't figure out which one it was. I couldn't find it after some trial-and-error and I also had a hard time translating the legend for for some of the fuses (couldn't find it in the user manual or internet either). Could someone tell me which fuse I need to change? Thanks!!

0104091409zw3.jpg

0104091408uo7.jpg

7.5A Dome but there is some control from the ECU. You would have noticed other odd things out if it was the mpx-b/ecu fuses (like the temp gauge, etc) so I'd go for that, or just the bulbs gone.

If all the fuses are ok, check the earth in the lamp holder itself its quite common.

My front reading lights in my '02 IS300 went out recently and I need some help identifying which fuse I need to switch out. I looked in all three fuse boxes but couldn't figure out which one it was. I couldn't find it after some trial-and-error and I also had a hard time translating the legend for for some of the fuses (couldn't find it in the user manual or internet either). Could someone tell me which fuse I need to change? Thanks!!

0104091409zw3.jpg

0104091408uo7.jpg

not bein funny but did you check the bulb? :unsure: