Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Bumper

Karateppi

Hi!

I have a 97ls400 the colour is green the front and rear are a light grey. whilst drivig into the carport I caught the near side front bumper on a concrete

post,and caused some damag to it. Does anybody out there have any idea where I can get hold of the matching colour??

If you know your colour codes matey you can get the paint mixed at most Halfords stores now, or you might be able to order it from the lexus/toyota parts dept, Think Halfords charge about £13 for a mixed spray can or they'll do it in tin form so you can use your own spray gear if you have it? :)

If you know your colour codes matey you can get the paint mixed at most Halfords stores now, or you might be able to order it from the lexus/toyota parts dept, Think Halfords charge about £13 for a mixed spray can or they'll do it in tin form so you can use your own spray gear if you have it? :)

Thanks for the info I will try Halfords and see what the outcome reveals, I will let you know

Thanks for the info I will try Halfords and see what the outcome reveals, I will let you know

Hi!

I have a 97ls400 the colour is green the front and rear are a light grey. whilst drivig into the carport I caught the near side front bumper on a concrete

post,and caused some damag to it. Does anybody out there have any idea where I can get hold of the matching colour??

Hi!

ooops!! forgot to mention that the side skirts and bumpers are light grey, can I still get the colour code for them??

I put the details of your 1997 LS400 into this site, and the output seems promising, it listed different colours and also the two-tone combinations with the coloured cladding that you describe.

There seem to be three combinations of green/grey (Ebony Teal, Dark Green and Light Green), have a look and see if one sounds like yours. Also try and find the plate on the car that should give the main colour code. If you can find that plate on your car (maybe in the engine bay ?) and get the main colour code, then that site should help tell you what code the cladding is (which apparently isn't specified on the plate).

I put the details of your 1997 LS400 into this site, and the output seems promising, it listed different colours and also the two-tone combinations with the coloured cladding that you describe.

There seem to be three combinations of green/grey (Ebony Teal, Dark Green and Light Green), have a look and see if one sounds like yours. Also try and find the plate on the car that should give the main colour code. If you can find that plate on your car (maybe in the engine bay ?) and get the main colour code, then that site should help tell you what code the cladding is (which apparently isn't specified on the plate).

Hi!Steve have been on the paint site--- that is something else,it is possible I will be able to get fixed up

Thank you

Karateppi