Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thinking Of Selling Up?

jason_l

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may not be 20 mate - that ABI database is supposed to tell you which group it is but it's empty so assume the insurers must just class it however they see fit but it's maybe not standard across the board?

Lol :) 20 is the top one. Its gotta be a 20. Dude you must have one hell of a premium!

You can get upto group 20, but then you get other groups within the 20 :o EG. 20e or 20f :o My Audi is group 20d i think :duh: funny thing is................im paying less to insure the Audi, than i did to insure the is200 s/c with all the mods fitted B)

Looks like thay may all have the group within the groups, as in group 4e ford focus

Have you tried Sky Insurance Aido ?

No mate, I don't think they were sponsors back then - I had tried the other guys who were - was it A1 or something - and have to admit they came in with a lower quote but it had already been renewed automatically by Flux so just waiitng for the next time to come around to have a better nosey.

I'm also going to adjust my quote this time to push the value of the car up slightly and the milage down as I won't be doing as much and they only pay a flat figure on the value of the standard car anyway and I'd misunderstood that plus I've invested a bit more into it which you wouldn't normally get back as I found out that they don't normally pay you back for modifications - even though you pay them more as you believe you are being covered for them! Two can play that game.....

Whoever Tom Cooper was with were a great company from the sounds of it as were the ones Saraj was with as they paid out super quickly when they'd had an accident!

Insurance isn't a factor in me deciding on the Aristo!

My insurance is currently £440 on my IS, got a quote with Sky on a Aristo a year ago when i was 24! came back at £660 fully comp with wheels, tints, exhaust and induction. That was without the 15% discount they now offer!

Jason :P

My insurance is currently £440 on my IS, got a quote with Sky on a Aristo a year ago when i was 24! came back at £660 fully comp with wheels, tints, exhaust and induction. That was without the 15% discount they now offer!

Sounds like I'll definitely be giving them a tinkle then in a few months :D

Ok, been having a proper think about it and i don't think im going to get an Aristo now! Although i would love the extra power i just think that there are better cars for handling out there.

Been talking about it with a few mates and im thinking about maybe getting a Subaru Impreza, i know its not a Lexus and i am going to miss the luxury of the IS which the Impreza doesn't come close to. The interior looks terrible in the Impreza but that is a good thing as i can then strip it out and not worry about loosing the refinement! Thinking about maybe getting the RA model that is already been lightened!!!!

My only main regret is that if i do get one im going to miss being part of the Lexus Community although i will still hang about :crybaby:

Jason :P

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Quite like some of the scooby's mate, some nice ones about at the moment :D Was looking for a 53 plate one without the silly round lights before as i quite like the newer shape but dont like the newest ones that are out, i think they look total pants and have killed the scooby image quite a bit ;)

My brothers old one is down your way, He had a bright red one that he brought from one of the guys at PRO DRIVE, 360bhp and it went like a rocket :D

Mate why not go down the Skyline route like Jamie did? Or as a complete random thing what about an M5 as you can get some beauties quite cheap now as well!

Think if i was doing it at the moment it would be a skyline or a soarer tt?

There's some quality metal out there at the moment going for silly money :D

Don't like M5's and i don't know what it is but i really don't like Skylines, they all seem the same to me, don't know why????

I have 3 really good friends that all have skylines and they are just not my cup of tea.

Who knows i may not actually sell it yet, although a few people have emailed me already about the lex and what i want for it :unsure:

Me to Chris :D but i keep looking at Aristo's too now :o

There is a nice white one on eBay ;)

3 things you need to know.

1) passengers front wing has a slight crease in it (noticable when looking at it from behind the car)

2) not happy abour rear brakes as the still make a noise from the handbrake bits from time to time. no binding but can hear a noise at times

3) the vin plate has been messed with

From the seller himself

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links