Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Choices

Aweb

Getting four Goodyear F1 asymetrical fitted tomorrow at Jim Jeffrey's in Warrington at £102 per corner. Then it will be a visit to Drury Lane Oldham next week if I can get it booked in for a full geometary check. Will they set up to WIM settings?

Getting four Goodyear F1 asymetrical fitted tomorrow at Jim Jeffrey's in Warrington at £102 per corner. Then it will be a visit to Drury Lane Oldham next week if I can get it booked in for a full geometary check. Will they set up to WIM settings?

Good question - they will mate - I do believe there was a concern arose regarding their pricing recently. Anees I think knows more about that but he used them with his cars and they got it right I believe :)

Thanks. I have found 2 articles relating to geometry on the knowledge base. One by Colin Barber dated 22/11/03 which gives details of all angles and the other by Steve (club chairman) dated 16/11/2005 which only mentions one camber measurement. Is Colin Barber's article the same as the Wim spec? I have the IS300 which I take it has the same settings as the IS200.

No, Colin's article contains the OEM Lexus (incorrect) settings. Whilst hunting for the new seconds earlier I came across this and sent a PM to Colin querying it. He says that he is planning to update it. So don't use the settings from the article, as the other guys have said you need to get them from Tony at WIM (ideal solution = go there yourself and let them set the geo for you).