Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dampers

dazz32

Do it so you can get some feedback in the IS!

I still can't believe how chuckable this chassis is now for such a big car - I'm amazed!

Yes mate will do... :D Be carefull chucking her about i know 4 people who have lost there cars on the roads... :ohmy: .

Yes mate will do... :D Be carefull chucking her about i know 4 people who have lost there cars on the roads... :ohmy: .

Yeah it's bad out there - it'll take me a while to get used to this now so not chucking it around too much yet - had new brakes today so was bedding them in too!

Tried all the local windies I know like the back of my hand and it really was a breath of fresh air!

Ive got some nice lanes to drive near me ...been driving them for near on 16 years give or take a few days......i bet its like having a new toy mate.. :D it will be for me when i get me suspension....ill do a 24hr test drive.... :lol:

when you go to WIM give us a shout ill come down and see the beast..and get you to take me for test drive... :D

No worries at all mate :D

She's running well at the minute, the boys at Charlesworth worked their magic touch again!

And it is like a new toy - except the car doesn't shout at me for going too fast :lol:

No worries at all mate :D

She's running well at the minute, the boys at Charlesworth worked their magic touch again!

And it is like a new toy - except the car doesn't shout at me for going too fast :lol:

You was shouting at me for going to fast last night :D back seat driver :lol:

:lol: You were very calm in my IS mate but then again mine is pretty slow :crybaby:

I was shouting at Gord for a different reason mate :P I'd have shouted at you too if you'd have done that :lol:

Thanks for the lift again mate, really impressed with your car mate, it definitely shifts and definitely sounds the business too :)

Next time you should ring the mrs! The beer was nice and cold in Manchester - the Stella tasted better there than it does at home - but that's probably because they don't wash the pipes properly!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links