Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wow Look At This.

I like the wording:

THESE MOD CHIPS ARE (RESISTORS) so why say it is a "chip"

BUT PLEASE DONT JUST BUY ONE FROM AN ELECTRICAL SHOP Why not it will save me £'s?

ONE, IT WONT WORK Neither will your "resistor".

haha so true

Hmmmmmm

makes the injectors pump in more fuel, yet will increase the mpg ?

QUICK SOMEONE CALL TOYOTA HONDA FORD GM IT'S A MIRACLE !!!!!!!!!! FREE BHP & BETTER MPG FOR EVERYBODY !!!!!

TBH the quicker E-Bay stops this kind of nonsense the better. Unfortunately as they make money for

every single one sold, I'd better not hold my breath whislt waiting for that to happen.

Hmmmmmm

makes the injectors pump in more fuel, yet will increase the mpg ?

QUICK SOMEONE CALL TOYOTA HONDA FORD GM IT'S A MIRACLE !!!!!!!!!! FREE BHP & BETTER MPG FOR EVERYBODY !!!!!

TBH the quicker E-Bay stops this kind of nonsense the better. Unfortunately as they make money for

every single one sold, I'd better not hold my breath whislt waiting for that to happen.

As you all say guys utter load of crapp and should be banned from being sold,if you see his feedback the same as others selling this rubbish a lot of people are buying it.

There is another scam on the net about running your car on water and it is very expensive (BEWARE AND DON'T BUY)

There is another scam on the net about running your car on water and it is very expensive

Are cars fussy between bottled mineral water or just plain old tap water then ?

:lol: