Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ciarancassidy

Welcome to the club matey, Nice looking Lex you have there :D

Have you got a set of HID's fitted? very good mod and dont cost too much :D

hey thanks, no haven't got any, was doing a bit of research on getting them but cant find anywhere to get everything together, any idea's were is a good place to look?

hey thanks, no haven't got any, was doing a bit of research on getting them but cant find anywhere to get everything together, any idea's were is a good place to look?

Most of us buy the kits from eBay, if you search for 9006 hid kit, you'll get quite a few come up?

Try and stay with the 6000k kits due to giving a better light output and looking more like a factory fitted set :)

E-Bay :)

Welcome to LOC mate :D

as for ideas how about.......

Braided Brake Lines,

Mintex Pads,

Cusco TTE or Hotchkiss Anti Roll Bars

Big I.C.E.

TTE Supercharger (if you can find one)

thanks a million, was looking at the superchargers, think i will wait a little while for that one, insurance is already pretty expensive, yeah it definitely needs some new I.C.E.

Most of us buy the kits from eBay, if you search for 9006 hid kit, you'll get quite a few come up?

Try and stay with the 6000k kits due to giving a better light output and looking more like a factory fitted set :)

ah brilliant, thanks a million, will check them out now, need to get something anyway because on the country roads with no lights i may aswell have no lights on