Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks High Power

Just took delievery of the High Power from Asi.

Gave it a good clean with some Brasso and it looks just like new.

But holey poops its massive. :excl: Wont get it fitted yet because I'm away tomorrow.

Now I need a rear lip to finish of the back.

Ive got the HKS- SILENT hipower zorst fitted to my car....i will try to post up a pic ( prob tomo as its dark ) of it on as my car has the TRD body kit...i think it suits it really well with the added TRD skirt... :D

dsc0069fixframeza9.jpg

That's the first time I've seen an exhaust that clean since Chris Shipley had his!!!!

@ Stevie - do it :lol:

I daren't even thing about how big the ones are on mine - going to measure them for a grin tomorrow as I know they are bigger than the Hipers I had and it's crazy!

That's the first time I've seen an exhaust that clean since Chris Shipley had his!!!!

I daren't even thing about how big the ones are on mine - going to measure them for a grin tomorrow as I know they are bigger than the Hipers I had and it's crazy!

The stainless steel exhausts are suprisingly easy to keep clean. The next time I wash it I'll take some before/after pics :)

dsc0210fixframepb2.jpg

dsc0069fixframeza9.jpg

aido i have chris shipleys hks and its still clean :whistling:

neil

Did you realise that when you bought that exhaust you were buying something that has been polished more than a p0rn stars helmet :lol:

I've got a good excuse for my exhaust - it's made of a special metal that isn't supposed to be shiny :shifty:

But holey poops its massive. :excl: Wont get it fitted yet because I'm away tomorrow.

So at last you now have a big one :lol::whistling:

Wouldnt use Brasso on it though mate as its a very fine abrasive? :D

Did you realise that when you bought that exhaust you were buying something that has been polished more than a p0rn stars helmet :lol:

I've got a good excuse for my exhaust - it's made of a special metal that isn't supposed to be shiny :shifty:

you just havnt cleaned them for ages, so they blend in with the colour of your car really :lol:

you just havnt cleaned them for ages, so they blend in with the colour of your car really :lol:

It's not that - the people down the car wash do that for me, but they're made of a special type of metal called "wood metal"

It's supposed to look like old wood and not be shiny :lol:

It's not that - the people down the car wash do that for me, but they're made of a special type of metal called "wood metal"

It's supposed to look like old wood and not be shiny :lol:

:lol: did you buy them from Fred Flintstone then :lol:

Mines Titanium so doesnt go very shiny either :crybaby:

:lol: did you buy them from Fred Flintstone then :lol:

Mines Titanium so doesnt go very shiny either :crybaby:

I can't use that as my excuse!

I sometimes think my car might go quicker if I did have two holes in the floor to stick my feet out of though :D

hope you like it when its fitted

thanks