Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Two Things .... (probably Stirring Up A 'hornet's Nest)!

Just read this entire topic, fell off my chair & cracked my head on the computer desk laughing!

Does that make 2 female members on here now??

Seriously though, LOC has helped me overcome a lot of technical issues that has saved me a lot of time & money, best example is geometry recovery by WIM.

Just read this entire topic, fell off my chair & cracked my head on the computer desk laughing!

Does that make 2 female members on here now??

Seriously though, LOC has helped me overcome a lot of technical issues that has saved me a lot of time & money, best example is geometry recovery by WIM.

Hope you've got a plaster and some Anadin or that could hurt :P

There are a few female members on here I know of - there's you two, then Janey, Bonita, Trudi, there was a bird who used to have a yellow IS, Zee, Janet, there was Claire G too - I bet there's loads hiding in the woodwork too!!!

..:: Edit ::..

I just realised that must look really bad what I just put up there - I ain't no stalker I just have a semi photographic memory so the posts and posters just stick in my head :lol: Oh and Google sometimes helps too :P