Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello!

GermanCarMan

Guest inicol63

Hello and welcome.

Interesting to hear different points of view.

Not a german fan myself, however Audi do make nice cars I think they offer to best german cars have to offer.

But i firmly believe that the jap market offer a better all round package.

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum after hearing a lot of bad rep about Lexus fans, so I've come to see if its true!

Me myself is an German Car fan, in my opinion the quality is better, looks, luxury, individuality and finally..History!

Welcome to LOC :)

What's this bad rep you've heard of - they're a decent enough lot here I think :unsure:

:lol:

At the end of the day people all have different interpretations of what is good and bad but I find it easier to just look at the good in cars - just because of the country it came from doesn't mean it's got to be good or bad! Nothing in life is ever that black and white!

I'm more interested in yours - is that stock or modified? A guy I used to work with had a modified RS6 and it was crazy!

Hello and welcome.

Not a german fan myself, however Audi do make nice cars I think they offer to best german cars have to offer.

I've often heard Lexus fans are very biased and blind towards other car brands such as Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

Hello and welcome.

I've often heard Lexus fans are very biased and blind towards other car brands such as Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

No not really mate, a few of the members on here own some nice German metal :D Quite like a lot of the motors you list above, not too keen on Merc's but but they do do some serious motors :)

And welcome to the club mate :D

To be fair it's the standard old fanboy argument - you see it with everything - PS3 and Xbox 360 included!

I like all of them, drive a new BMW 318i as well at the moment and that's a great car I think!

Hello everyone!

Just joined the forum after hearing a lot of bad rep about Lexus fans, so I've come to see if its true!

Me myself is an German Car fan, in my opinion the quality is better, looks, luxury, individuality and finally..History!

Welcome to LOC :)

What's this bad rep you've heard of - they're a decent enough lot here I think :unsure:

:lol:

At the end of the day people all have different interpretations of what is good and bad but I find it easier to just look at the good in cars - just because of the country it came from doesn't mean it's got to be good or bad! Nothing in life is ever that black and white!

I'm more interested in yours - is that stock or modified? A guy I used to work with had a modified RS6 and it was crazy!

Stock for me thanks, the engine is amazing, the looks are amazing and the interior is amazing :excl: Not to mention the sound :heart: :heart:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links